How To Excel At Everything You Do (Every Single Day !)


Aren't you tired of feeling that you're not good enough? That anything you do don't seem to cut it off? Are you the reason why or people just love to mess with you? Do you feel like you aren't reaching your full potential?

I know I did at some point of my life, these questions accompanied me everywhere I went: "Why am I settling for less? What am I lacking and others have? How can I change myself?"

But what I realized is that I'm lacking nothing, I have (and I always did) everything I needed to rise up with myself, I just didn't know it then.

It's actually pretty simple, I had my brain to think with and my body to operate, I don't need anything more and you also don't!

The problem was I had some devastating habits that were consuming me, keeping me from realizing my full potential and all I had to do is kick them out of my life.

Ladies and gentlemen, here are my Four Three Horsemen of the self development Apocalypse :

Lack of motivation


Motivation is essentially linked to whether you love what you do or not, you witness everyday, everywhere people are dead walking to their jobs, soulless factories consuming up their life energy and their potentials as higher creatures, as noble human beings.

That surely will shatter their motivation to work hard since they hate what they do.

So if you lack motivation for going to the gym, practice your hobby or anything, rethink the reasons why you're doing it in the first place.

Is it for the higher purpose of promoting yourself to a higher self, or you just got stuck up with it sometime in your life?

So remove the bs out of your life and you'll surely regain your motivation !

You can always use music or motivational videos or the encouragements of your friends to recover it.

Once motivation restored, you'll be more productive and excellent at any task in hand, and you'll work on it with enthusiasm and excitement!

Procrastination


This is truly a disease, once it got it's hand on you, you are dead !

You won't start doing anything, you'll just delay it sometime later, and when the time comes again you'll delay it over and over and over... So it'll never happen.

And I, myself, was a slave of procrastination, things were never done at their time, and I kept suffering from it, my work was mediocre and I stressed too much over deadlines, so I had to make a change.

I needed discipline, so I followed a strict routine in the morning that made me push myself over edge and just give up on postponing, but I still sometimes feel like procrasinating when I'm lazy but it's not much frequent as it used to. 

Stop procrastinating NOW !You only make your future self suffer !

No Focus


Unlike motivation or procrastination, focus is more complex, because people have many ways to gain focus or lose it, I can't tell you what to do exactly to focus but I will suggest to you some stuff you can try and see what works for you :
  • Stay alone in a quiet organized room
  • Meditation
  • Cold Shower
  • Play your favourite song on repeat
  • Make a do-list
  • Drink water or coffee
  • Avoid disturbance or distraction
These are not the exact things you should do to focus but they help a lot.

If nothing is working then go for a walk, a jog, socialize a little or sleep it off and try some time else.

Summary


Once you eliminate those failure makers, your productivity will shoot through the roof, that goes without saying that you'll be even more creative, more ideas will pop on your head, and as the title said you'll be more excellent at your doings every single goddam day and success will come knocking on you door !

If you have any question or concern about the post, feel free to drop a comment below.

As Always.


Be Young. Be Strong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Very Source Of Creativity

The Burden Of Love

So You Think You're Poor ?